Friday, January 25, 2013

Dream Thread

      I think Dreams are symbolic. I think that they do have meaning to them. It might not be eaxctly what happens but similar what would happen in real life. Dreams can tell you if you have good or bad karma. I think dreams are where deja vu comes from.
    




I had a dream about my sisters boyfriend Ronnie and i were fighting over a belly ring. I'm not sure why he wanted it but in my dream his belly button was pieced. I remember us fighting and it broke in half and i took one half and he took the other. We both put it in. But when I put it in mine, the skin above it came off and i started crying, then i woke up because i was like crying in my sleep. It was weird and gross.

1 comment:

  1. That is a crazy dream...so random. I have had similarly random (and weird and gross) dreams like that. You always wake up wondering where in the world those images came from...

    ReplyDelete