Friday, January 11, 2013

I am

I am..

a daughter, the middle child, raised by one parent, and a dream to live on the beach.

a sister, the good, quiet one, and the one my little sisters look up to.

a granddaughter, helping grandma in the kitchen, making cookies, cakes, pies, having to be in bed early then up bright and early and being tol to say yes sir and no sir.

a aunt, missing seeing my newphew smile and laugh, playing with him, feeding and holding him until he would cry then giving him to his mom.

a mom to my kitten, a tiny cat that i begged my mom to keep, that keeps me up all night because she wants to play or be pet.

I am..

smoothies, moutain dew, milk, ice water, apple juice and sprite

pizza, chiense food, spagetti, tacos, cookies, and ice-cream

sweaters, long t-shirts, cardigans, hoodies, and dresses

skinny jeans, sweat pants, shorts, skirts, and boots

I am....

basketball, playing at a playground, swiming, summer

trey songz, kirko bangz, chris brown, beyonace, frank ocean

texter, driver, shopper, talker, sleeper, eater, and a fun person.

I am who I am.



2 comments:

  1. I very much relate to what you said about being the one your little sisters look up to. I also love Mountain Dew! I try to quit it, but I just can't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part about your kitten. So cute! I can also relate to the wide variety of clothing you wear - anywhere from sweatpants to dresses. And we share many of the same favorite foods. :)

    ReplyDelete