3. Yes, I think talking about bad dreams or bad news give those bad things more power. I think this because it obviously bothers you enough to stress over it and let it control you to talk about it so much, but if you didn't talk about you would eventually forget and therefore it would have no power. An example is if a person talks about you then you go and talk about that person talking about you.Its just unnecessary drama to even think about.
4. No i do not believe that dreams tell the truth about us all the time. Yes i do think dreams revel some things about us that we may not realize. I don't think i can recount many dreams that reveled something about me, maybe a few because i don't remember most.
7. I am a person who remembers most things. I think either one is good because sometimes i do not want to remember things and sometimes i do. The times i am having fun or the littlest details about things or what people say i remember the most. My dreams and early childhood are the fuzziest though.
9. Things i do to occupy my mind is listen to music and day dream. My biggest distractions is my phone and friends.
11. No i think the older you get, the more you have to grow up and be more responsible. Being younger you get to be more adventurist and you have more time to do things you want in life before you grow up. When you grow up, you cant always do what you want because you have more and bigger priorities.
Isn't it interesting to think there are people (like your parents, grandparents) who remember you as a child better than you do? Like they've known you longer than you've known yourself...Your fuzzy memories of your childhood might be crystal clear to them.
ReplyDelete