Monday, January 28, 2013

Music and Writing

2. My favorite song is Im on one by Drake. This is my favorite song because it doesnt matter if I am sad, mad, happy, depressed, this song fits any mood. It makes me feel good and it describes my life, someone who just has fun while they can and enjoys life.

3. It changed alot. Because i use to only like hip hop. Now I am more open and I listen to really anything expext screamo. I used to not like country at all, but now it's ok. I dont know what changed. I just love music. Music has away of explaining life in a unique way so i listen to it on a daily basis.

4. I do not like screamo, or like agressive rock. Honestly i can not understand what it is saying, it doesnt give me any emotions all it does is hurt my ears. It's to loud. I dont understand it. Its just not the music for me. My parents like rock music, not screamo. The music i listen to sometimes my parents or my older sister influcence me on listening to it.

5. Yes. I think that this means everyone can have something in common. Because like i said before, music is just a story in life and i think we can all relate to atleast one.

7. Without life, my life would be boring. I would be confussed and not very opened. Music puts me in moods. It describes my life in a way that i can not. My life wouldnt be that same.

8. I admire the music of Drake because every/ any song that he sings, i can describe a moment in my life where i felt the way he sings. His music describes life in a really detailed way and i love it. Any song i can have a memory to or i can relate myself to.

3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I used to hate hardcore music too! A good way (I think) to listen to music you may not like so much is to kind of picture the story they're trying to tell, or the emotion they're trying to convey. It opened my eyes to a whole new musical world, one that was a bit less.. obnoxious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! But it hurts my ears. I tried to listen to it but it is just to much haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same as you about "aggressive" music...it hurts my ears, too. And probably my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete