Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Dream Question Reponse
Dreams are very creative. Its all your thoughts in your own head. Its more than your thoughts though. Dreams can be a variety of different things. Like deja vu, i believe it is this because at some point everyone has deja vu in their life and hardly anyone remembers their dreams so i think whatever your deja vu is, it happened in your dream. I do think dreams have meaning to them, it shows people mistakes they can make, bad or good things that can happen to them. The only bad thing about dreamilg is you hardly remeber things. I can only remeber pieaces. I think what causes dreams is whatever on your mind, but in a different unique way. Every time i have bad dreams or a dream that is turning bad, i always wake up before something happens. I can feel that its bad, and i always jump but i ever know or remember what is going to happen. Its weird. I have never woke up like really scared before. The only dream that i have that is reoccuring is going on a vaction with my friends and two of my sisters. I just been having that dream alot lately. The best dream that i have is having a lambeginni and wrecking it and not worring about it because i could get another one. For some reason i have been waking up at four o'clock in the morning a lot now. I try to go back to sleep but i cant. Then when i finally do, im in the middle of a good dream ans someone wakes me up and i try to fall back to sleep to keep dreaming but then i forget what happened. I kinda stressed over it for a while. No i do not believe in astratravel. That would be cool though but i think if that was possible, i would know a lot about more people or like know what they think. Its hard to explain but no, i do not think it's possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your explanation of deja vu makes a lot of sense...I always thought that would be a cool research paper topic. Such an interesting phenomenon.
ReplyDelete