Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspiring images






The big delicious cheeseburger sat there begging to be ate. The cheese melting over the nice warm grilled meat. My mouth dripping with thirst, staring at that fresh lettuce and juicy tomato. The onions and pickles just sat there looking sexy on that big cheeseburger. I could just smell it, my mouth just kept watering. I felt like I would die if I had to wait another minute to eat that tasty, mouthwatering and good looking burger... I mean just look at it so big, looks so tasty, and smells so good. When I finally took that first bite, I felt like I went to heaven. After I took that bite, I could not stop. I felt like I was addicted. I was eating it so fast that it just kept getting smaller and smaller. I didn’t even notice it was almost gone until I bit my finger. Then I just sat there. Wondering how it could be gone so fast. I was so angry. But then I realized I could always go and get another one. So I did so. I enjoyed every piece of it. But this time I ate it slower so I could saver every bite of it. The big delicious cheeseburger was so convincing.


The big delicious cheeseburger,
 sat there begging to be ate.
 The cheese melting,
 over the nice warm grilled meat.
 My mouth dripping with thirst,
 staring at that fresh lettuce and juicy tomato.
 The onions and pickles just sat there
 looking sexy on that big cheeseburger.
I could just smell it,
 my mouth just kept watering.
 I felt like I would die
 if I had to wait another minute to eat that tasty,
 mouthwatering and good looking burger...
 I mean just look at it so big,
looks so tasty,
and smells so good.
 When I finally took that first bite,
 I felt like I went to heaven.
After I took that bite, I could not stop.
 I felt like I was addicted.
I was eating it so fast
that it just kept getting smaller,
 and smaller.
 I didn’t even notice it was almost gone,
until I bit my finger. Then I just sat there.
Wondering how it could be gone so fast.
I was so angry.
But then I realized I could always go and get another one.
 So I did so. I enjoyed every piece of it.
But this time I ate it slower so I could savered every bite of it.
The big delicious cheeseburger..
 was so convincing...



No comments:

Post a Comment