5. I think a person can be any age to date somebody; it can depend on the person as well. I think you need to be mature to were a thong, like it really just depends on the kind of person you are, but no one younger than 16. You can fall in love when you think you’re ready, it will happen when it’s meant to be, you can’t put an age limit on that.
9. A hottie to me is someone who has a nice tan or mixed body with abs, beautiful eyes, a cute smile and laugh and definitely a sweet personality.
13. No I don’t think she’s more interesting than the rest of us, she just has more stories to tell about life and the world but anybody can see that. They just have to be more open with the world.
17. My perfect day would be waking up to breakfast not just any breakfast though. I want bacon, eggs, pancakes and orange juice. Then going shopping with my friends or another fun activity that doesn’t bore me. After that eating a nice dinner. Then getting ready for the night, to go to a party or maybe chill at a friend’s house or something. I think that would e a fun day and it wouldn’t bore me.
27. I think some teenagers are hard on their parents because when things don’t go their way or when something goes wrong they need someone to blame it on. Or when parents say no to them, some teens make them feel bad enough so their parents would change their minds. Then sometimes parents say no but their kids just completely ignore them and do whatever they want and not even seeing what is wrong with it. Lots of teens forget to thank their parent’s foe everything that they have done. But other kids on the hand are respectful and face their responsibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment