1.)My favorite movie is Never Back Down. I like it because it has a good story line to it and it keeps me interested. I can watch that ovie everyday and not get tired of it.
2.) I dont really care for black and white films and old movies that dont make any sense and singing movies. They drive me crazy and i just cant watch it.
3.) To watch a ovie i need to be cofortable, laying down in sweatpants and having a snack and drink next to me. And using the bathroom before i get comfortable.
YOU ARE 75% EXTRAVERTED.
You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy.
YOU ARE 50% AGREEABLE. You are generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but you can sometimes be stubborn and competitive.
YOU ARE 75% CONSCIENTIOUS. You are dependable and moderately well-organised. You generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside.
YOU ARE 83% EMOTIONALLY STABLE. You are generally calm and able to deal with stress, but you sometimes experience feelings of guilt, anger and sadness.
YOU ARE 75% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES. You are practical but willing to consider new ways of doing things. You try to seek a balance between the old and the new.
If my life story was made into a movie, I would be in a lot of trouble for dumb decsions but i would learn from my mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment